Biodegradable Mulch Film
Erosion control blankets key features
⇄ View all products
Soil erosion control mat a sustainable agricultural solution !!!
Biodegradable ground cover is an eco-friendly and sustainable landscaping and gardening material designed to serve various purposes while minimising environmental impact. It is made from organic materials that naturally break down over time, such as wood fibres.
Soil biodegradable mulch film packaging solutions:
Can be delivered in many different sizes and qualities, all depending on the type of crop that is going to be cultivated.
Soil Biodegradable Mulch Film TOD
Material and contents specification
Green or white
0.80 cm x 12.50 m = 10 m2.
10 m2, 40 m2, 60 m2, 120 m2.
approx. 80 grams per m2
Tobacco, mint aroma, fertiliser, desired seeds optional, can be comprising in TOD.
5 pcs︱1 EUR-pallet. (120 cm x 80 cm x 215 cm).
Vegetables, flowers, herbs, plants and more.
Break down time:
4 – 6 Weeks ( custom few months to a year)
Download the data sheet in PDF format
What are the benefits of erosion control?
- Weed suppression: The mulch film acts as a physical barrier, blocking sunlight to prevent weed growth. This reduces the competition for nutrients and water, allowing crops to thrive.
- Moisture retention: The film helps to conserve soil moisture by reducing evaporation. This is particularly beneficial in arid or drought-prone regions, as it helps plants maintain adequate hydration and reduces the need for frequent irrigation.
- Temperature regulation: The mulch film can help regulate soil temperature by insulating the soil from extreme heat or cold. This is especially useful for sensitive plants that require specific temperature conditions to grow optimally.
- Erosion prevention: By acting as a protective layer, the mulch film helps to prevent soil erosion caused by wind or water runoff. It keeps the soil in place, reducing the loss of valuable topsoil and preserving the nutrient-rich layer for plant growth.
- Enhanced soil health: As the biodegradable mulch film breaks down, it adds organic matter to the soil, improving soil structure and fertility. It encourages the activity of beneficial soil microorganisms, such as bacteria and earthworms, which contribute to nutrient cycling and overall soil health.
- Time and labor savings: The use of biodegradable mulch film eliminates the need for manual weeding and reduces the frequency of irrigation. This saves time and labor for farmers and gardeners, allowing them to focus on other essential tasks.
- Environmental sustainability: The biodegradability of the film significantly reduces the environmental impact compared to traditional plastic films that persist in the environment for years. It eliminates the need for film removal or disposal, reducing plastic waste and potential pollution.
The use of biodegradable soil mulch film promotes healthier plant growth, conserves resources, improves soil quality, and demonstrates a more sustainable approach to agriculture and gardening.
Biodegradable ground cover
Result of spinach plantation after 10 days without mulch film.
Result of spinach plantation after 10 days using our Soil Biodegradable Mulch Film.