Cat grass seeds features
About pet grass seeds | cat grass seeds
Pet grass seeds mixture composition
25 – 35
Between 15 and 20 °C
Pet grass packaging solution:
Pet grass | Cat Grass
7350 00309 0106
Keep near to the window until germination
Material and contents specification
Pet seed mixes:
120 Seeds (100% Pure Live Seeds) Non-Gmo
10cm x 20cm
approx. 10 grams
360 pcs EUR-pallet = 120 x 80x 215cm
Grass seed mixes
Download the data sheet in PDF format
Quick guide to growing pet grass
How to plant pet grass ⇄ Biodegradable pet grass seed blanket
- Before planting outside, add nutrients to your soil by mixing in several cm of aged compost or other rich organic matter.
- Keep soil consistently moist, but be careful not to overwater.
- Once pet grass is established, allow pets to snack on it regularly.
- Fresh cat grass seeds, Fast germinating seed
- Nutritious and tasty with naturally sweet stems
- Can help remove the ca in the intestines and stomach hair ball
- Pure and natural, no side effect, no adverse consequences, using a simple and convenient
- Indoor and outdoor use, plant any time
How to plant pet grass in the garden?
Soil, planting and care
Harvest and storage
What is pet grass exactly?
Why do pets need grass?
Can I just use any grass for my pets?
How do I teach my dog the difference between eating pet grass in a pot and eating a houseplant in a pot?
This is a concern, especially because many houseplants would be detrimental to your pet’s health if ingested. We suggest placing the pot of pet grass in the area in which your dog eats, away from other houseplants. Hopefully, the appeal of pet grass over other plants will reinforce good behavior. If there is any problem, go to your pet store and ask for a bitter-tasting spray that will discourage your dog from sampling the other greenery.